Talk with a licensed, professional therapist online
How does it work?
Contact us and provide us with some information about your child and the issues they need support with in online therapy. This will help us match you with the most suitable therapist for your child.
After you contact us using the form below, we will reach out to schedule your confidential assessment.
Contact us today to learn about how we can provide support to you, your child and your family.
We’ll match your child to a counselor that can help with…
- Occupational Therapy
- Behavior Management
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Mindfulness Training
- Executive Functioning
- Social Skills Training
- Parenting Support/Management
- And more
We also provide the following types of assessments:
- Assesses cognitive and academic abilities to identify students who are eligible for gifted and talented programs as schools.
- Assesses concerns related to emotional, psychological, social, and behavioral functioning.
- Provides diagnostic information and offers for recommendations to guide treatment.
- Assess individual’s cognitive and learning abilities to gather information about strengths and weaknesses.
- Recommended for students who are having difficulty in school. Psychoeducational evaluations assess for concerns that may be impacting learning, such as learning disorders or Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).
- Provide a diagnosis to better understand areas of concern and recommendations for interventions and accommodations at school, college, or on standardized tests.
- Provide more in-depth information about areas that may be impacting individuals.
- Assesses cognitive, academic, working memory, attention and concentration, learning and memory, language, visual processing, and motor abilities.
- Used to assess for neurodevelopmental disorders such as learning disorders, Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), and Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)